I started this blog back in November 2011. It is now January 2013 and this is my second blog post. Very poor effort on my part. I figured I will start small by posting a recipe that I am going to make (as taught by Nicola Whitehead on YouTube). I am very much into healthy eating. Recently, I've been trying to up my protein intake. This is an easy 3 ingredients protein cookie recipe.
Preheat oven to 350 degree F (175 degree C)
Ingredients: 2 ripe bananas, 25g of your preferred protein powder, 60g of rolled oats.
1) Mash the bananas in a bowl with a fork.
2) Add the protein powder and oats and mix well.
3) Place a baking sheet or foil on to a tray. Divide the mixture in to 6-8 portions onto the baking tray.
4) bake in the other for 15-20 minutes keeping an eye on it.
5) Leave to cool before munching!
These will make great post workout or post lunch/dinner treats.
Each cookie will roughly have 3g of protein and have around 50 calories.